Dragon fruit mango smoothie
Dragon fruit and Alphonso Mango helps to you build immunity level fast in current pandemics use natural immunity immunity booster which are easily available.
Dragon fruit mango smoothie is a combination of mango, Dragon fruit milk or yogurt, sugar, Kashmiri Kesar, Jayphal, cardamom powder, ice cream, and ice cubes, and you could top it with chopped cashew nuts, almonds, akrhot and much more as per your taste.
Dragon fruit mango smoothie benefits
It has multiple health benefits, which helps you like a tasty delight.
Dragon fruit mango smoothie Helps Weight Gain.
It helps in boosting various Glycogenic nutrients, which builds muscles in the body and helps for weight gain slowly.
Dragon Fruit Mango Smoothie Recipe
Here we have taken Alphonso Mango or sweetened mango pulp made from Alphonso mangoes as it is with very less fiber or minimal fiber.
Dragon Fruit Mango Smoothie Ingredients
You can make a complete course of 90 days during summer for weight gain with Dragon fruit and Mango Smoothie, which will help you to gain weight.
As Mango smoothie is one of the most natural recipes of the mango, it can take approximately two to three minutes. If everything is ready, you will love this smoothie.
- You can take 3 to 4 Alphonso mangoes peel it off and chop cubes. It will be nearly two to two and a half cups of alphonso mango cubes and mango chunks. As fresh mango always taste better.
- If you don’t have fresh mangoes, you can order here with us. You can also choose frozen mango, fresh or frozen makes a bit different in the taste as I’m not too fond of mango to be frozen; it changes the color of the pulp if it has frozen.
- If you are using fresh mango, then you can add frozen dragon fruit. It tastes amazing.
- One to three tablespoon of malai (fresh cream) those who are more health-conscious can avoid if required. You can also use condensed milk if needed.
- Milk half a cup you can use vegan milk like homemade cashew milk, almond milk, soya milk as per your choice here I have taken dairy milk.
- Yogurt base or Greek yogurt half cup or yogurt milk or Dahi (Curd) nearly half a cup
- Half tablespoon of rose water or you can use Gulkand (Gulqand, rose petal jam)
- Grounded cardamom powder half teaspoon
- Optional Ice cubes are ok with it as it would reduce the consistency of lassi I would suggest to add the ice cubes in the afternoon and don’t add in the evening.
- Add sugar or jaggery or Honey or Stevia or Palm sugar as per your taste and choice because generally, Alphonso mangoes are a sweet delight. Still, you can take nearly three to five tablespoon of sugar.
- Add chopped cashew nuts, Kashmiri Kesar, almonds (Badam), walnuts (akhrot), Anjeer (fig), and mint leaves for garnishing.
- Garnish with Jaiphal powder and cardamom powder
How to Make Dragon Fruit Mango Smoothie Recipe
- First, make a puree of alphonso mango cubes or mango chunks and add Dragon fruit chunks in a blender and blending this first.
- Now add the fresh cream first get it blended with mango puree.
- You can also try our Mango pulp in the offseason when fresh mangoes are not available
- Add chilled curd or Greek yogurt, in the same mix with some ice cubes if required; blend the blender for some seconds till it becomes smoothie-like preparation.
- Add a pinch of grounded cardamom powder.
- Serve smoothie in a glass or a bottle, garnish this with saffron strands chopped cashew nuts, almonds, walnuts, Anjeer, and mint leaves. Dry fruits, you can choose and change as per your taste.
- If you need thin consistency, you can add more ice cubes or little water.
- As an option, you can also add Chia seeds to the same as the topping.
Dragon fruit Mango Smoothie calories
Mango lassi has nearly 287 calories. It has the right amount of Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Magnesium, Zinc, Thiamin, Vitamin B2, Calcium, and Iron. So it is a healthy sweet drink delight for you.
Please consult your doctor before starting any of the recipes on Internet