Salted Cashew Nuts
Now buy Salted Kaju directly from farms in Goa, Ratnagiri & Sindhudurga with a Salty, tangy, buttery taste.
As you might be aware, our body cannot produce minerals to meet our minerals needs by eating various foods. Salted cashew nut is rich in more than ten minerals like Iron, Copper, and magnesium.
Best nutty Lip snacks tasty snacks; you can enjoy High quality Salted cashew nut online with a Lip smacking salty change to your taste bud.
They are rich in salty buttery with a taste with a healthy treat for your body. Turn your snack time with these and keep you away from Junk foods like Vada Pav, Pizza, and Burgers in the great snacking with salty nuts.
Produce of Goa and Konkan region. It is known for these best quality fruit, creamy roasted salty munch nut.
Most of us love Salty Kaju as a crispy snack. These Snacks are always preferred during the evening or on Sunday mornings, or some time with the cold breeze or rainy day it is supper time or tea time with Kaju Masala.
Salty Cashew Nut Recipe
For those who are the tastiest serial snacker, multiple recipes are using salted Cashew. You can also try Kaju Salted with Masala.
Snack suits with Tea or coffee sometimes. It is most preferred with your drinks also.
Researchers studying alcohol derived to a reference about eating Salted Cashew. It reduces your tummy problems due to drinking alcohol and avoids an adverse shift in body chemistry caused during your alcohol consumption.
Salted Cashew a party delight. With excellent shelf life, loved by all ages, and with a very spicy tangy taste.
Salted Kaju Recipe a Salty, delicious Vegan Delight
Roasted Salted Cashew nut used Sweet and salty taste, and Chilly lime roasted cashew nut. Roasted Khara Kaju Online is the best delight.
Low-fat food increases the sodium level. Hence it is the best food for those who are thinking about Drinks. It also helps build skin with a glow.
Kaju can help your skin glow.
Health Benefits of Salted Kaju
They are medium in size and slightly costly.
These are occasional nuts for many people as assorted with other dry fruits.
The Salted Kaju Online is called Salted Cashew, Kaju Salty, Khara Kaju, Salty Kaju, and Salted Cashew nut.
Benefitted for increasing memory power and concentration if mixed with cow ghee and consume daily.
Helps acts like a health supplement in Osteoporosis
Copper and iron help optimize your blood health keeps your blood vessel and nerves healthy.
Copper, which contains in Cashew, helps protect your hair color and shine. It helps to grow Melanin in hair.
Cashew roasted nut Increase eyesight with high Lutein and Zeaxanthin levels, act like antioxidants preserve, and build your vision.
Salted Cashew Price
Precise kidney-shaped nut. With Buttery and Sweet taste.
Rich with vitamins like K, B, C, E, and minerals like Phosphorous, Zinc, and much more.
Effect on Tridosha – Salted Cashew Nut
Ayurveda Tridosha balancer says it increases Kapha, Balance Pitta, and Vata.
As the name suggests, salted cashews contain more sodium than raw cashews, which can be a nutritional flaw.
Packaging and standard weight
- These are medium-size kernel pieces, preferably used as diet food or gravy material.
- It ranks in W - 320 total counts of 300 to 320 pieces in one pound if they are a whole.
- If we consider the weight in one kilogram, it is 650 to 670 pieces.
- Packed in 4 variations
- Hygienically packed food.
- Box packing is available for your unique requirements and occasion.
- These packages are hygienically cleaned and packed in the bag.
- These premium quality cashew nuts Kernels
- Have been produced with the harvest from fruits, roasting, shelling, and take off cashew nuts shell.
- White in color,
- It looks like light ash or pale ivory shade.
- Moisture is lesser than 6% of total volume.
Salted Cashew nut during Pregnancy
- Make sure you consume more Plain Cashew Nuts or Roasted Cashew Nuts.
- It would help if you avoided strictly in case of Pregnancy
- As it is high in sodium, and Salt adds more sodium levels to these.
- Hence, it is advised to avoid or consult your doctor for the same.
- Non-split, non-damaged
- W – 320 Salted Cashew means 320 to 340 Kaju in 1 pound (453.59g). They are the medium to small size choicest nuts for you.
- If consumed in the right amount, it has excellent health benefits.
- 100 percent natural crispy and delicious cashew nuts
- Filled with antioxidants and vitamins like B-6, E, and K,
- An abundant supply of minerals like copper, iron, magnesium, phosphorus, selenium, and zinc.
- It is a Gluten-free diet.
- Non-Genetically Modified (GMO); these are with zero cholesterol and zero Trans fat. With an active lifestyle.
- It is perfect for snacking as it can avoid junk food. It also suffices your spicy snacks cravings when you are hungry.
- It helps in Anxiety and Stress with a soothing and healing effect on the nerve system.
- If Roasted Kaju Powder mixed with Peanut and Almond powder can help you in weight gain.
- Low-fat content helps lowers harmful LDL, cholesterol.
- It improves your vigor, stamina, strength and boosts Immunity level.
- Since these are heavy to digest, it gives a full stomach feeling, limits your hunger, and helps weight loss.
- Roasted Kaju helps improve your sexual libido.
- Used in case of energy loss or gaining body strength back.
Please store it in a dry and cool place it in a container. Would you please not keep it exposed to heat?
Those with Allergic to Roasted Salty Cashew Nut
- Would you mind avoiding cashew nuts if you are intended to allergies by eating cashew nuts? Consult your doctor before the consumption of this product.
- Those who advised restricting the sodium-rich diet should try to avoid
- Obese people should try to avoid or discuss it with their doctor.