Buy Mangoes Online India
India is loved for its diversity. You can find diversity in essentially every circle of life in India.
However, what joins Indians is food! Indians love food and are proud of it!
India is home to various fruits, spices, and vegetables. One such fruit is the king of fruits, mango.
India has around 24 sorts of mangoes that are made in various regions of the country.
For example, you can get Dasehri mango in the north. Neelam and Totapuri mangoes are found in the south.
The most well-known variety is found in Maharashtra. This variety is known as Hapus or Alphonso mango.
Hapus is esteemed for its delectable sweet taste, unmistakable aroma, scrumptious pulp, and awesome yellow-orange skin.
Hapus mango Online India
Konkan is the only spot in India that creates Hapus. The taste of this variety depends upon the soil and climate it is made in.
Konkan's humid climate, landscape, and red, volcanic soil add to Hapus' flavor. Various regions across India have had a go at growing Hapus yet they weren't as heavenly as Konkan's Hapus.
Two Konkani territories are especially known for their Hapus: Devgad and Ratnagiri. The Hapus in these territories are of premium quality.
So, they've been awarded a GI tag. GI tag is an indication of high quality.
Anything with a GI tag is seen as novel and of first-grade quality.
Trivia: Did you know that Alphonso was first brought to India by a Portuguese military authority, Alphonso de Alburquerque?
Buy Alphonso mangoes online
You can now buy different varieties of Indian mangoes on the web. But, a few pointers ought to be considered when ordering mangoes online.
- Always buy naturally ripened mangoes. Various vendors use carbide, a manufactured compound, to speed the maturing cycle. Consequently, the fruit gets dull and dangerous for you.
- Know what you're looking for. Since mangoes are available in various kinds, it isn't hard to get confused. Read about the best technique to recognize various types of mangoes.
- Always buy from a seller or site you trust. Read reviews before buying. Ask your friends or relatives for their experiences with the site.
- If it's your first buy at a site, put in small order. That way, you won't lose money if your order isn't delivered correctly.
- Read important information concerning the exchange, returns, after-sales services mindfully.
alphonsomangoes.in ships premium quality, chemical-free Alphonso and Kesar mangoes throughout the nation.
These mangoes are shipped to you straight from farms to your doorstep. We transport our mangoes by air.
We offer green mangoes that age at your home. This guides in reducing damage caused during travel.
Usually, mangoes are ripened in the grass. They don't take a long time to age.
However, make sure you don't wash or refrigerate them. This stops the aging cycle.
You can use these green mangoes to make chutneys, dips, salsa, or pickles.
To buy premium quality mangoes, click here.