Devgad Alphonso Mango - Devgad Mango - Devgad Hapus
Buy Devgad mango Online. Mango is grown in Devgad with gradients of Saffron & Yellow color, sweet & fascinating taste.
King of Mangoes is now available online. A King of fruits with the scientific name is Mangifera Indica with Yellowish sweet flesh, fragrance, and stiffness known as the best Mangos. The delightful taste makes these fruit favorite among those who love them.
1 Peti Mango
One Peti mango means a total of 12 pieces of mangoes in a box.
Devgad Alphonso Mango Buy Online
Devgad Alphanso Mangoes, the pulpy, deliciously sweet fruit, gives a sweet rush to your taste buds. Serve them as a dessert or else eat a slice; no one can deny them.
They are one of the superior delicious fruit in the world from Devgad Taluka, Maharashtra.
The proposed Weight range is Mango. While harvesting, it reduces after ripening.
Unique Flavour and taste of Devgad Hapus
Devgad Taluka area covers the following towns like Malvan, Vengurla, and Vijaydurg, sourced for you by our farmers' team. Our teams also visit villages like Jamkhed, Rameshwar, Gadhi tamhane, Hindale, Dahibhav, Are, Dhalavali, Girye, Hadpid, Hurshi, Shirgaon, Talebajar, Tembhavali, Welgave, and much more. Part of the Devgad district is known for tasty fruit, which is more delicious than others.
With the richness of aromatic Golden saffron-hued color. Sweetness, tangy flavor has been called the king of fruits globally.
In India, the Mango season, specifical fruits from Devgad, starts as early as February and lasts until May.
Mango Alphonso Devgad
India is rich in versatile varieties of mangoes. However, the crop's king is universally treated as the Devgad Alphonso fruits, especially when you consider Mango and the Devgad Alphonso fruit variety hails from Maharashtra.
Devgad mango cultivar is located near the Arabian Sea coast with guarding mountains rich with minerals, Laterite stones, and fresh sea breeze flowing from the Arabian Sea. It is filled with multiple minerals in the land with a hilly tropical area on one side and Sea. On the other hand, it connects with rivers near our Devgad Mango Orchards, Which gives bright Yellowish golden in color once ripened and In Oval kidney-shaped.
Devgad Alphanso fruits are Naturally grown on mango trees with Natural Manure of Cow dung, Panchagavya, and vegetation waste with added shell calcium,
Our Mangoes are sourced from our GI Certified Farmer partners and located in Devgad, Maharashtra. These Alphanso fruits are cultivated on more than 37,000 Hectares of Landbank by multiple farmers.
How to Cut Devgad Alphonso Mango
Alphonso Fruits are chemical and carbide-free directly from the Mango Orchards in Devgad Maharashtra, India.
- We ensure our fruits are not ripened using carbide or any other chemicals. They mature with Natural Ripening Process.
- Fruits of the most excellent quality sourced from Devgad with quality
- Naturally grown and Authentic GI Tag certified Devgad Alphonso Mango.
- Carbide-free ripened using the natural process.
- Freshness guaranteed
- Box Starts in multiple sizes.
- Fruits packed in semi-ripe or unripe condition that withstands transport time as per ripening process will mature to full golden saffron Hue color, with sweetness and aroma within 3 to 4 days after arrival.
- Usually, Alphonso fruits will take one to three days to ripe once it reaches your home as we take care and send you the near ripe mangoes as per your required transit time.
- Would you mind unpacking the fruit box?
- Arrange the fruits on the floor with Hay's stack delivered with the mango peti.
- Please leave Hay's fruits supplied in a box, and Mangoes ripen gradually in 6 to 8 days. But always keep a watch on mangoes.
- The Devgad mangoes will be packed per standard operating procedure & dispatched in Semi Ripe Condition, which avoids fruit ripening damage during transit time.
- Never refrigerate this fruit unless it is fully ripe and ready to cut in the next 15 to 30 mins only as a thumb rule. Don’t spoil mangoes taste by refrigerating; instead, put in a water bowl and then cut.
- Get home delivered across Pan India Hassle-free.